A few thoughts, comments and musings of a brand new Mom!
How cute is this? This guys seems to know Hindi and Russian and can definitely sing a tune.Original Songs:Jimmy AajaGoro Ki Na Kalo Ki
yeah.. the legend of mithun! awesome! :Di'd taught a gora here... and shown him the video for jimmy jimmy... his name was jimmy! :DHAHAHA!!! :D
~ Ray - I knw, I never knew that he was so popular. A Russian colleague showed me the video and she was telling me how all the girls loved the movie! :D
Post a Comment
2 comments:
yeah.. the legend of mithun! awesome! :D
i'd taught a gora here... and shown him the video for jimmy jimmy... his name was jimmy! :D
HAHAHA!!! :D
~ Ray - I knw, I never knew that he was so popular. A Russian colleague showed me the video and she was telling me how all the girls loved the movie! :D
Post a Comment