Site Meter

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



Love is in the air
For today is Valentine’s Day.
Red and pink be today’s colors
My dear Valentine, Be mine forever!




{graphic courtesy coolholidaygraphics.com}
Ok that’s cheesy enough, even my tummy turns (yes I know I wrote it) Brrr … how bad can you get … whatever! It’s a Hallmark holiday, what do you expect?

Now, next mission, maybe I will get honey to read this one post.

But with the cheesy poem, I know its gonna backfire for he will never come back for more! The law of diminishing returns! *sigh*

To everyone else, May you find your true love and may you live happily ever-after! Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Preethi said...

Good luck with getting him to read it!! :) nice poem by the way.. :)

Aryan-Arjun said...

Nice cheesy poem to butter your honey..
Aryan's mom

~nm said...

So what was hubby's reaction on reading it? What did he say or do? *wink* *wink*

K 3 said...

thx guys .. but as expected no 'big' reaction from honey! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...