Site Meter

Monday, February 11, 2008

A walk down Memory lane

Timepass tagged me on this one – seemed easy enough but now I have realized that I probably need to write a lot more to take this detour. Anyway, here goes

"Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given : family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better."

Family – A poem for Amma & some best wishes for my dad on his birthday

Friend – Not really about a friend, but some things that brought back a lot of memories from my childhood days

YourselfThis is the one that I think has been the most emotional and painful to document

Your love – Hmm, I haven’t written much about my dashing, handsome, knight … have I?. Though he is mentioned on many of my posts, you would think I should have our love story posted at some point. Ok note to myself, but for now here’s one that I wrote on his birthday and on father’s day

Anything you like - My first official Mother’s day


And now to tag my “virtual buddies”
Edappal In hopes that this gets you out of hibernation!
Swati - who is just settling in after a big trip. Here's something more 'to do'! :)
Hiba’s mom - here's a virtual scrapbook for you!
Preethi – A new visitor - how about I tag you? Sorry, if I am not playing nice! But I would to love to know more about you.

5 comments:

Preethi said...

lol.. will take it up you are the 5th person tagging me with this tag :) I lvoed the poetry for your mom.. that was so nice.. and it was nice to read all your posts from the past.

Aryan-Arjun said...

The peotry for your mom is good.. Also your birthday wishes to your hubby. Even my husband likes suduko puzzles...
Aryan's mom

Swati said...

I am done :)

K 3 said...

@ preethi - thx u
@ aryan's mom - Suduko just might be a guy thing eh?
@ swati - cool, am coming over to check it out ...

Preethi said...

tag's done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...