Happy U
18 cool things that Kutie says apart from calling all us
- Iyye-ya-po (if you say Swami-yee)
- Chulbuli (A You-Tube favorite for lunch and dinner time)
- L –ka – di (for the song from maasoom – lakadi ki kati)
- Trrr-ruck (truck)
- Kaar (car)
- Buus (bus)
- Pooo-nnaa (Poona – if you ask him where his paternal grandma is)
- Poo-aa (lets go)
- Vee-nam (I want)
- Ye-nee-Que (get-up)
- Pa-aal (milk)
- Pa-tuu-ma (for panjara or sugar)
- Maa-mu (food – lunch/dinner)
- Bee-s-kat (biscuit – cookies)
- Han-ga-roo (hanger – some one tell me why he likes to add the ऊ ending!)
- Ellow (yellow – the only color in the world)
- Goo-noo-tt (good nite)
- (H)appy U (his version of Happy Birthday to You)
3 comments:
Swami-yee..Iyye-ya-po is the best..How old is your Kutie???I did not read the older post.
Aryan's Mom
Hey - He turned 18 months yesterday! I guess he is a month ahead Aryan.
K3
OMG ..he is just a few days ahead of my Aryan. Aryan turnd 18 m on 21st.
Post a Comment