Almost a boy
18 months or 1.5 years or 788 923.149 minutes. Any way I look at it - its time that has flown by the seconds!! Kutie will be turning 18 months next week and I am overwhelmed with emotion and excitement.
This is of course probably one of the wonderful times with little Kutie - on the threshold of becoming a boy but still a baby ... responding to us with his little antics, his own language (for example - calling Muthashan - muthu, or using "t" sounds for words starting with "s"). Throwing such cute temper tantrums (stopping his feet and running in a circle) that it makes you laugh out loud. Shaking his butt on hit Tamil songs. Wanting to read his "booka" right when I would pick up a book to read. Only saying "bye" when someone is on the phone, and then wanting to talk after to you hang up! Wanting to play rather than change the wet diaper. Insisting on watching Hindi cartoons on You Tube to eat lunch or dinner.
I am sure there will be many more things that Kutie will accomplish in the next years, that these little antics would most likely be seen as small things. But hopefully he will treasure these small glimpses into his past that will forever reside in my memory!
2 comments:
Being here for the first time..nice to see his milestones..
Aryan's mom
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment