The high's & low's of life
Aced my test last week, now have to look at the schedules for the next two classes before I can apply for the certificate. But I was pretty happy that I am now ‘almost there’ and a steady string of A’s should probably (hopefully) help at the work front as well.
On the home front, Kutie is keeping us on our toes.
5.30 PM Monday evening – I was little late to pick Kutie up from daycare (traffic, don’t blame me) and he was playing with a little cycle. I was happy to note that he was still doing fine. When I picked him up, I smelled poop – & the moment I mentioned it – he wails trying to get away from me. The day care ‘aunty’ mentions that she changed the diaper just recently and walked towards Kutie. At first, he turns as if to run away, but when she calls him, he goes to her in an instant. She takes him back into the room and I hear no crying, no tears – he lies their patiently until she finishes up with him. Dumb luck! NO!
Two hours later, at home: the mention of poop and a diaper change has Kutie wailing – tears running down his cheeks, the screams threatening to bring down the house, and the two other houses near ours!!
So now in his eyes we are the enemies, and day care, his best buds … when did this happen? SIGH!
4 comments:
Awww! I can just visualise the whole process...........Jelly does the same......... but luckily for now she cries or rather screams her lungs out the moment anybody tries to give her a nappy change........
I'm sure its his way of teasing you for leaving him at the daycare :)
Its true..there are times when their behavior is beyond us..
hey all of them are same :)
Ahh..how kids change when they go to day care na...
AM
Post a Comment