Site Meter

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Eight - the magic number!

I am not sure why its 8 things about me or my son, but since I like the number ... why not. Since it was tagged by Aryan to Kutie - I decided it do it all about him, by him for him ...

Tagged by Aryan


8 Things I am passionate about:

1. Music – especially item numbers, that can make me dance.
2. My toys – cars, trucks and more of them please
3. Kitchen utensils are my other favorite toys
4. My books – especially if I can find a picture of something that I recognize – apple, car, butterflies, ca...
5. Jumping
6. Fire-trucks and police cars on the road – especially when the lights and sounds are on.
7. Going out on long walks – no sorry don’t turn around, just keep going
8. MILK … yes I said milk

8 6 Things I do that drives My Mom crazy:
1. No I will not open my mouth to eat
2. No I will not let you go anywhere without me, and that includes the bathroom
3. Yes, I love playing with your hair, even in my sleep.
4. If we play one song/one game – we cannot move into another one, just yet … well actually never.
5. Brushing my teeth is a chore (for everyone).
6. I like to brush my teeth with the steel spoon – Amma says that my teeth will all break soon … but who cares…


8 Things that I say often:
(more here)
1. One, too, thee ... (one, two, three ...)
2. Deet (light)
3. Tr-ruck
4. Vee-lam (water)
5. Mamu (food)
6. Chappathiii (chapathi)
7. Tummy (I laugh out loud, if I see someone’s tummy!)
8. Ali-cock-pter (be it a plane or a helicopter, its ‘li-cock-pter to me)

8 Books that I have read:
1. Blue Hat, Green Hat; Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy! A touch, Skritch & Tickle book; Opposites; Barnyard Dance- by Sandra Boynton
2. What do you do? – by Mandy Stanley
3. Maisy’s Fire Engine – by Lucy Cousins
4. Happy baby words
5. My first word book; My first animal book
6. The big board book of bugs and animals
7. Welcome to Bob’s building yard - by Lauryn Silverhardt
8. The very hungry caterpillar – Eric Carle


8 songs that I listen to over and over:
Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam item numbers … Lets dance baby!
1. Amabalakara (Black – Malayalam)
2. Rajamanikam (Malaylam)
3. Devuda Devuda (Chandramukhi – Tamil)
4. Aadungada Yennai Suththi, Dole Dole, Vasaantha Mullai (Pokkiri – Tamil)
5. Nursery Rhymes – ABCD, Ding Dong Bell, If you are happy…, Five little monkeys
6. Old songs - Hai na bolo bolo (Andaz), Chanda hai tu (Aradhana), Mere Sapno ki rani (Aradhana, because of the train and jeep in the same song)
7. Bum Bole (Taare Zameen Par – Hindi)
8. A few Marathi songs from You Tube – Sangu Kai, Sang Sang Bholenath etc

8 Things that makes me the person I am:
1. A smile that lights up my face
2. The twinkle in my eye, when I very happy
3. Cries – I can cry the moment I want – with tears and all
4. My dad – everyone says I look just like him
5. I love listening to music – in the car, at home - everywhere
6. I love doing silly things and laughing out it
7. I can talk for hours on the phone
8. I love cuddle time …

8 Other Friends Tagged
Jiya, Jiya, Jiya, Jiya, Jiya, Jiya, Jiya, Jiya

Sorry I don't know any other names :)

Here's a few that I tag
Angel - a new friend
Cee-Kay,
NM,
Hiba's mom - who is back with a bang!

10 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

You laugh when you see someones't tummy..so cute of you dear...YOu have a wide variety of music taste..And have you become JIYA kirukkan...? heeee
ARyan's mom

Aryan-Arjun said...

BTW—The brandnew mom look is very cute...
AM

Opal Scraps said...

Hey i looooovvvve the new look on your blog. I dint have enough time to mention all the details of the tagging blog this time, hence i've have only simply tagged you. hope you dont mind. :-)

~nm said...

Thanks for tagging..Didi it just now :)

Preity Angel... said...

Wow.. what a wonderful blog you have..I saw your lists..thats very cool..Now I am thinking to be a mother soon so that I will make those list for mine as well...

I saw your blog first time and I enjoy reading it.. see you again

Angel

K 3 said...

@ Hiba's mom, Aryan's mom - thx for the vote of confidence on the new look!

@ Angel - Thx for stopping by ... yes motherhood definitely has its moments!

@ NM - read it!

Swati said...

Nice list ..even aryan likes Tummy

Preity Angel... said...

K3, Yes its true...YOU are right motherhood definitely has its moments! Well I am trying to be a mother soon..

see ya
Angel

Anonymous said...

just another boy full of mischief.but to you he's your little angel.the day will come when he starts to climb tree's.get to date girl's. and he still be mother's little angel. and no girl will be goodenough.?may GOD bless your family love POD.

K 3 said...

@ Swati - Thx ... Boys will be boys, eh!
@ Angel - Good luck honey.
@ Alan - Thank you. But I am really trying not to think so far ahead ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...