The best time ever …
… is when Kutie is asleep and I can nuzzle close to him in bed or when he sleeps oh so comfortably in our arms (honey and I fight over who gets to hold him – because we know the times are numbered – he does not like us holding him a minute longer than necessary). Ah the smells of a baby (ok fine toddler, and yes its Johnson’s baby powder…whatever!), the little soft warm body …. PERFECT.
The better times are …
… when Kutie follows us into every other room we go, helping out with our household chores along the way (Ok please don’t call the Child Services, he was only carrying his own little sock to the laundry room or the little glass to make his fake tea for us)
The good times are …
… when we can all sit contently in the living room and watch him play – all by himself with his cars, or watch him talk loud and fast into his toy phone or listen to him reading out from his books at the tea-table.
The bad times are …
… when I have to drop him at day care! This is officially the last time I do it … Are you listening honey!!! Oh forget it, I know you won’t … I just have to figure out a different way to get you to drop him off!
*** Thinking cap on ***
3 comments:
ohh i know how exactly it hurts :(
yes...I know dear..It really hurts..Today I dropped Aryan in daycare for the first time.I wished I could die. he cried cried cried..I had kept my nighty in his bag. He took the nighty and went and sat in a corner...don't know what happened after that.....
AM
@ swati - I truly hope I dont have to deal with it.
@ Aryan's mom - oh dear .. first days are the worst. Kutie is much better these days - he doesnt cry, but the way he looks right then, just SUCKS!
Hope Aryan feels better soon
Post a Comment