Father's Day
Daddy's little boy is turning one in 4 weeks and today is Daddy's first Fathers Day! I hope its a glorious one & one of many more to come. Kutie and I made him a nice set of "12 months of Kutie" photo collage (proud of it!), framed and gift wrapped. I think, dad was happy with the gift, and to top it, here an extra special jingle!
He's a million dreams come true
He's our little prince.
In him I see you,
In you I see the pride.
He has your eyes
He has your smile
He's Daddy's Boy
So easy to see!
He adores you, you 're his hero.
You 're the BEST (always will be)
Happy Fathers Day!
And to my wonderful daddy, though you are miles away I hope you know -->
I LOVE YOU - plain and simple.
You have been my anchor, You have been my saving grace.
You always put family first and I was always top of that list
I am thankful to you, for everything.
My dear, wonderful dad, I celebrate you today and always
Love, K
No comments:
Post a Comment