Site Meter

Friday, June 29, 2007

Four walls and a roof

A lot happens inside the four walls of a house. A family can live and die, a person can love and hate, a child can be born and nourished! A family is built when two people come along and decide to take the biggest leap in faith - Living Together!

In every conceivable manner, the family is the link to our past, the bridge to our future. --Alex Haley

We are in the middle of house hunting and with every house comes the discussion of - Is the right one for us.? Do we go for a 3 bedroom or a 4 bedroom? Do we need a big backyard or a small one? Do we need to be near our work? Do we want a big kitchen or can we manage with this tiny one? And the million dollar question - Can we afford this one?

It's been two months since we started the process and I still do not see the light at the end of the tunnel - but I see the glory in the process. We are still having arguments, but we have learned to listen; we are probably having more anxiety attacks, but we have learned to comfort each other. We have grown closer together as a family.

I am sure we will find our little house to call home some day soon, and until then I am happy with my little family under this roof (rental it might be!) safe and sound.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...