Site Meter

Friday, June 29, 2007

Favorite Quotes

Its been ages since I have written an article for Women 2 Women (you can see where I am going with this, excuses and more excuses, so I will skip that!) but I loved this topic this week. Its truly hard to pick one quote, when there are so many wonderful thoughts

A few quotes stay with us forever, while a few skip from memory. Though I had to pick one I have to list a few of my favorite ones here!

Motherhood ~

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

All mothers are working mothers. ~Author Unknown

At work, you think of the children you have left at home. At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent. ~ Golda Meir

Love ~

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
~ Tennyson

Where there is love there is life. ~ M.K.Gandhi

Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. ~Mother Teresa

The first duty of love is to listen. ~Paul Tillich

Rest in next!

1 comment:

someone else said...

Those are all excellent quotes and worth sharing with us. I'm glad you joined in. The fun thing about Woman to Woman is that participation is optional as the subject interests you. Feel free to join in only as often as you like, and know that Lei and I are happy when you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...