Meme
1. What is your occupation? Project Manager!
2. What color are your socks right now? None, bare feet.
3. What are you listening to right now? Our washing machine
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Breakfast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? At one time ... would not try today ... too lazy!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Depends on day and time ... I would keep changing!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Amma (my mom)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I found this at "Penny for your thoughts"
9. How old are you today? A day older than yesterday (and none the wiser)
10. Favorite drink? H2O
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating, Cricket, Basketball.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No
13. Pets? none
14. Favorite food? Thai, Indian, Mexican
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Hero
16. What was the last book you read? Been a while ... last was Story-wallah Editor Shyam Selvadurai
17. What do you do to vent anger? I bark!!!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I always liked to play outside with my friends.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Both
20. Hugs or kisses? Both!
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments? Somehow, I like my anonymity currently ... but I am making new friends from the blogging world and I don't mind their comments!
23. Who is the most likely to comment? Duh! readers! (currently the list is probably few)
24. Who is least likely to comment? My honey!
25. Living arrangements? Me, myself and I live with my honey and our wonderful son! Our parents visit us often.
26. When was the last time you cried? About 9 months ago
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Box with more clothes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I have two - L & R
29. What did you do last night? Played Scavenger Hunt and then went to bed, woke up at least 4 times to feed the baby!
30. Favorite smells? Soil after the first rain, good food, and my baby.
31. What inspires you? Life, my family and friends!
32. What are you afraid of? Bugs!
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? None
34. Favorite dog breed? Golden retrievers
35. Number of keys on your key ring?3
36. Number of years at current job? 4
37. Favorite day of the week? Thursday - coz I know weekend is almost here!
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? 2
39. Favorite holidays? Are you kiddin me .. I love every one including weekends.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nay!
2 comments:
Very cool list! I love watching ice skating as well
Thanks for signing up for the scavenger hunt..We have had some great finds so far
Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! Cool list! :)
Post a Comment