Workout – Round One
Warm-up
As I was talking with my honey about 1st year birthday parties, I realized that my son’s big event is less than 4 months away - and I still have the "just had a baby" look!!! So it’s back to gym, starting today … and this blog – I am hoping will be my saving grace. Every Tuesday I will post an update.And here are the ground rules to follow
Goal: Get back in shape
Time Remaining: 101 days
- No checking weight - last time I was trying to lose weight, this threw me off completely. After the first few weeks I hit a plateau - checking my weight started to depress me so much that I quit!! So this time, no checking weight.
- Hit the stairs: Our office is on the fourth floor - so its will be a nice little extra kick.
- Keep your head low and you will not see the treats strewn around the office!
Here I go …wish me luck …
2 comments:
Today I came across a news item in which it was mentioned that in Schools, the 'time table' is being abolished. Students are allowed/encouraged to learn things of their liking, at a time of their choice. Perhaps one could also adopt this method in doing the workout/exercise also. It may help to avoid the dislike for that activity at that particular time. It would be good to have a flexible but steady approach towards doing exercise.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment