Site Meter

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pregnancy so far ...

So after the scare a few months ago, pregnancy is going well currently (kala tikka). It is actually fun - I can feel the baby move around quite a bit and the kicks are quite a tickle. I often try to grab Kochunni’s hands when the baby is moving to let him feel the baby but so far haven’t been very successful; maybe a couple of times but I am not sure if Kochunni has really felt it, since the kicks are still so light. Sometimes I look at my ever growing tummy to see if I can see the little jabs but that hasn’t happened either. I am sure all in good time.

Best thing of all, I am already looking forward to my time off for maternity. Last time around this was a great time of bonding, sleeping, movies, books and my venture into the blog world. You can tell, I am glossing over the nightly feeds, diaper changes, the advent of colic around evening and many such not so pleasant memories. But by far the good times outweigh the troubles. I am sure I am would be singing a different tune post-baby, so writing this post to jot down my feelings today to remind me that everything is a phase.

I hope to enjoy the cuddles, the gurgles and one more ride into mommy-hood! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Cantaloupes.Amma (CA) said...

Wishing you the very Best !!
Have fun pampering yourself now and during your maternity break ;)
Second time around you enjoy the break better than first time ... atleast I did :)

Aryan-Arjun said...

Very best dear..take care...
enjoy your break

myonlyphoto said...

You said: But by far the good times outweigh the troubles - so so true. Anna :)

K3 said...

~ CA - Thank you. Yes, I think one would enjoy the break 2nd time around more, since you what to except etc.

~ AM - Yes counting down the days to my break. :)

~ Anna - :D

Swati said...

Wish you all the best !

K3 said...

~ Swati - Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...