Site Meter

Friday, February 12, 2010

Random (cheesy) updates! :)

Finally my genes seeping through ...


A voracious reader in the making - lounging on the chair, covered in my favorite blanket lost in the world of words (so what, if he is just looking at pictures - its the pose that matters!)













I was in for a surprise on Thursday as I picked up my voice mail at my office phone. The receptionist informed me that I had some flowers that I could pick up, and believe me that was out of the blue, so I listened to the message again. As I went down to get the flowers my colleagues teased me about it and I blushed like a new bride. Yes indeed there were flowers waiting for me - a beautiful bouquet of red roses and daisies from my husband and he was thoughtful enough to add Kochunni's and baby's name as well to the card.

Thank you, my dear. This just made my day! X0X0!



Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Swati said...

WOW..lovely flowers :)

K3 said...

~ Swati - :D thx!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)

Anonymous said...

That was indeed so lovely
Aryan's mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i really love all your writing way, very attractive,
don't quit and also keep creating in all honesty , because it simply just very well worth to follow it.
excited to look over more of your current articles, have a pleasant day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...