Site Meter

Monday, March 30, 2009

Update: Food Poisioning

The doctor just called, the results are negative so at least no Salmonella. The diarreha was probably just some viral infection.

He is much better today, so for now the household is back on track - work, potty training, spring cleaning, backyard work and the list goes on ....

7 comments:

Swati said...

good to know things are better

Anonymous said...

Glad he is feeling better. Ignore the yard duty for now at least :)

Cuckoo said...

Glad to hear that. What a scare.

rayshma said...

this is good news!
take care, gurl!

K3 said...

~ Swati - Thanks
~ Asaaan - I wish, the weeds are growing up much too quick for comfort
~ Cuckoo - I knw, it was!
~ Ray - Thanks

Lijy said...

I was in Kerala for the past 10days. Just read about the food Poisoning thing.

Thank God Kochunni is alright. I can understand what you must have gone through.

Hugs to dearest Kochunni.

K3 said...

~ Lijy - fun vacation? yup it was scary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...