Site Meter

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Goodbye and Hello!

Back from a whirlwind tour-de-India, and we are in throes of major changes. After the first four days back in daycare, Kochunni’s teacher Ms.L, asks if we have any objections in moving him to the next class. We are dumb folded. Is he ready? He is not potty trained yet? A million other questions surge to our lips. Not to worry, she says. They will slowly ease him into the new class probably letting him go to the new class for a few hours each day, the new teacher will potty train him too, plus he is a smart boy he will learn new things. Oh sure, we say, if you think its best.

It’s a small transition in reality. He knows the new teacher, Ms.L2 – has been in her class a few times that Ms.L was absent. His friends who were potty trained while we were having fun in India are already moved into the new class. So with some familiar faces and some new, Kochunni moved into the next phase of his life.

On our end, both husband and I have new bosses that we met and started working within the first couple of days after we came back from vacation.




Finally finished reading all the blog posts that I had signed up through reader. Does feel like an accomplishment; though now I wish I could take up my reading list with the same vigor!

Finally over jet lag but haven’t yet caught up with laundry (it piled up the first two weeks when I was being just plain lazy). Seriously I don't mind doing laundry, its the folding up afterwards that bores the hell out of me!

Lot of to-do items – building the back yard, hanging up some artwork we got from India, meeting friends. Hopefully sooner than later.

7 comments:

Swati said...

Missed meeting you :(

Mama - Mia said...

that sounds like great news for l'il K! :)

and hope all the dirty laundry gets washed and meeting the friends happens soon enough!

cheers!

abha

K 3 said...

~ Swati - I know!! :(

~ Abha - I know doing a little each day.

~nm said...

Congrats little kochunni..next class ehh :D

And all the best Mommy working with the new boss.

K 3 said...

~nm - I knw, he is growing so fast! Thanks!

rayshma said...

aww... settle in.. and all the best with the new boss! :)

Anonymous said...

~ Ray - Thx's GF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...