The Mom Style
I had some free time, so I took up this quiz. 
The results: You are a mama of the earth!
Eco-protector, green thumb, way cool, I said. I gripe about the extra running water when you're brushing your teeth, it takes only a second to close and open the tap when you need to. And oh don’t you dare let the light/fan on when you are not in the room.
So let’s see what juice box jungle had to say –
- You make sure your kids are fed the best organic food and are enabled to express their creativity freely. Check! Well ok I try to, there, happy! Whatever. On to the next.
- You are quite able to chill out and let the little cub(s) wrestle and play: Check!
- And if the Lion is the King of the Jungle, then you - Cool Cat that you are - must be Queen. Of course, with two guys in the house, I have to be Her Royal (pain-in-the-butt) Queen
- As queens tend to be, you are more suited to expert supervision than down and dirty tussling with the cubs. Do you know I have a boy, and boys mean tussling all day long. Doesn’t matter if it in the mud , the bed or the bath. Hmph! (might be true of girls too, check with my Mom on that one!)
- You know how to involve them in important activities of course, but Mama's got to have her space! Yes, but that space is somehow becoming shorter and less frequent! :)
- But watch out! With your laid-back nature, laissez-faire discipline and hands-off play style your kids may think you are less interested in being a part of their play than you actually are. Or not. :) Whatever!
So I dare you, what are you?
Note to Kochunni: Dont read too much into this, for I am sure I will have changed my style to "Ms.Whip Cracker" or "Ms.Chief Family Officer" or even "Ms.Cool Mom" depending on your age and my sanity level! Mostly the later, so really no use fighting.
2 comments:
Hi Mama earth :)
waitin for Kochunni to read this and to hear what he has to say :)
~ Tessie - hee hee!
Post a Comment