A few thoughts, comments and musings of a brand new Mom!
Lovely!@ Happy Onam to you and your family!!
~ preethi - thx u!
Love the Pookalam :).Happy Onam to you and your family :)
happy onam :)lovely pookalam :)kochunni made that huh? give ma love to him... made sadya and payasam? :)
~ Gauri - Thx you!! ~ Tessi - Thanks, Kochunni helped in picking the flowers, I made it ... yup had a great sadya and payasam :)
Wow..nice pookalam..Happy onam dear..AM
~ AM - Thx you!
it is beautiful! a very belated happy onam!
late here, but i've already wished ya! :) how've u been? :)
Kodi's mom - Thanks!Ray - I am doing well, thx u. How was the move?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Lovely!@ Happy Onam to you and your family!!
~ preethi - thx u!
Love the Pookalam :).
Happy Onam to you and your family :)
happy onam :)
lovely pookalam :)
kochunni made that huh? give ma love to him...
made sadya and payasam? :)
~ Gauri - Thx you!!
~ Tessi - Thanks, Kochunni helped in picking the flowers, I made it ... yup had a great sadya and payasam :)
Wow..nice pookalam..Happy onam dear..
AM
~ AM - Thx you!
it is beautiful! a very belated happy onam!
late here, but i've already wished ya! :)
how've u been? :)
Kodi's mom - Thanks!
Ray - I am doing well, thx u. How was the move?
Post a Comment