A window into the soul
Mama-mia tagged me to do this tag – present 6 quirky things. Quirky–moi, no way. I am just a great gal, no quirks! :) But lets give it a shot!
These are the rules:
1.Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog (here they are!)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So here I go:
- My knee knuckle breaks (in a sound) ever time I squat. Sorry no-control over it, and I know it drives some people nuts!
- I love making up stories – though when I try to put it in paper, it never flows beautifully.
- Bathroom singer, who isn’t?
- I love music – in the car, on my laptop, at home. And if its good– I sing and dance to it! In office I try to mumble the words to the song and tap my feet. Happy to note, Kochunni is following his Amma’s tradition :)
- Except for the noise of the fan, I like the house and everyone in it to be silent for me to sleep. (One of the things that mom used to use against me, when I would not get up – she would switch on the radio)
- Total visual person – can remember faces but no names, can tell you the way to my house but won’t be able to name the roads. *** evil grin ***
I tag Wonder Yearz, Dottie, Preethi, Lijy, Little Aryan, Ray. Go on tell us about yourself!
I really like using Firefox
– the tabbed browsing, the shortcuts everything so would like to promote their little mission to make it to the Guinness World records, so please do you bit and hit the download D-day tomorrow!!! Lets make browsing safe and fun!
15 comments:
:D
the dance lady!! :p that knuckle thing is indeed weird! though i had a cosuin whose kneecap would keep shifting sideways! it looked really spooky!
cheers!
abha
ps: Hubby uses firefox very religiously! so at home i do too!
Hmmmm got to rack my brains and filter out the most presentable quirks about myself ;-)
my knuckles do that too. yeah, it is embarassing. i guess i will be arthritic soon.
:) cute!!! I loved the dancing to music.. I do that too.. we seem to share a lot of quirks.... I remember doing this one sometime back.. will dig it up for you :)
- Mama-mia: ;) Now that you know I am weird, will you still be my friend? :)
- Wunderyearz: cool, will wait for it.
- Ladybird: NO!! No! arthritis for me, please no!
- Preethi - which ones? :)
me too me too. I need the house to be quite to sleep. K3 I had done this tag a while ago, so pliss be excused that I am going to just link to it. Is that OK? I mean I still have the same quirks :)
firefox loyal. present, ma'am! :)
been a long while since i did this one... think i'll do it again...
Ditto on the music and pin drop silence while sleeping. Knee knuckles? Does that hurt?
Good to know more about you!
Here comes another firefoxie.......
- Dottie - no worries, Shld go back on ur old posts - one day soon - promise!
- Ray - :)
- DDmom - nope - just happens all the time - no rhyme or reason!
- Friendly Stranger - of course! :)
Ahh..even I am a bathroom singer..I also sing when I work at office...Sometimes it becomes so loud that people stare at me...ISn't starnge..
Nice to know about you
heyy,
tag done! :)
and since i'm a li'l late with it.. i did 7 points! :D
- AM - :) why dont you do the tag urself?
- Ray - coming over! :)
Ditto with the story bit - but am never satisfied with the way they turn out when I write them. :) And one of my knee knuckles does crack once in a while - glad that others have it too and I'm not on my way to the geriatric ward! :)
Hi There....
Post a Comment