Here's to 2007!
Few weeks remaining in 2007, so what do I do …. Make a list! What else did you expect?
- 1 year olds – I really (if I had the money) would pay the money for a time machine today. I never thought I would want to go back in time for anything but to see Kutie all over again, would be wonderful. Its with full nostalgia and pride that I tell people that Kutie is big boy now.
- Buying a home – Ok I have owned a lot of things – books, clothes, appliances, but a house tops all of them.
- Having parents at home – The joy of having the morning cup of tea ready!
- Being a mom – Yes I applied and I love the job so far, even for all its downsides.
- Blank – now we all know why I am so bad at lists! Arrr
No comments:
Post a Comment