Witches, Ghosts, & Scary Stuff!
Halloween is almost here! Candy & Dress-up what more would a kid want?
Today when I pass by the local Target or Home Depot store, I show the little scary monster, witches & skeletons to Kutie and he just looks at it and smiles. He thinks of them as just things that seem to lit up and make noise. (the only thing that he seemed scared about was when the monster made a loud 'arrrrrrrrrrr' sound). I guess fear is a learned behavior to most extent.
Now that we have moved (& settled) into our new house, I am hoping that our neighbors are into Halloween, so that I can do some decorations, get an outfit for Kutie to go trick-or-treating! If nothing, I guess since Kutie can walk now I will be able to take him to my office for a some quick Halloween treats and fun! Now, if only I can decide what Kutie should be - a wizard, a ninja, a lion, a superhero or .... Lets go shopping!(graphic courtesy of coolholidaygraphics.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment