Site Meter

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pile of boxes

I am sure everyone has been through the pains of moving and settling into a new house, felt the distress of not finding that right cup for your morning tea, or having to browse through a pile of clothes the next morning to get to work! I think the worst part is cleaning out the old apartment and making sure you move the last remaining pile of boxes!

Through all this Kutie is showing signs of discomfort as well! Poor guy, he seems so lost. He was without his favourite toys for two whole days before we were able to open it for him, he is most likely missing his friends from the apartment too.

But one blessing was that he started to walk last week (on Grandparents Day, no less) and since then he got at least a week's head start before we moved into the house with complete hardwood floors. I can't imagine the pain of walking on fours on hardwood floors! Of course, Kutie seems to enjoy walking and making loud noise on the floors. Once his cars were out in the open, he seemed to have more fun in driving it, now that it moves faster and makes even more noise (even without the music turned on).

But the pile of boxes still remains! I am hoping that we get done with most of them by this weekend - otherwise I am sure the pile of boxes will just be transfered into the garage where its likely to sit for another century!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...