Halloween
Halloween turned out to be a full blown party at the house. First comes
- Kochunni and his classmates dance to the Thriller tune at the daycare (the kids even did a little robot dance),
- next comes making cute & scary hand puppets for each member of the family at the local library,
- then comes making our first ever Jack-o-lantern

- and finally trick-o-treating.
Kochunni again donned the “Bob the builder costume” (I figured I could get away with it one
more year) and I put on a witches hat and off we went for our trick or treats or as my mom claimed “tendi nadaka” (beg around)."Trick or treat, smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. If you don't, I won't be sad. I'll just make you wish you had!"We got a good loot, Kochunni actually admitted that he was tired and wanted to go home towards the end, he even got spooked by a house where the motion activated door connected to a rather spooky ghost tunes. So all in all a good night!
How about yours?
3 comments:
sounds like total fun!! :)
and read your travelogue too! a holiday to italy! woohoo! good going girl!
what about tips on traveling with a kiddo?! :)
cheers!
abha
~ Abha - Yes it was fun. Italy was a great - cant wait for another loooog vacation.
Ah tips ... will write about it! :)
Post a Comment