Picture Perfect
I have been tagged by Abha a month ago to do this tag (sorry been lazy)
“Go into your photo archive,pick the 4th folder in the archive,select the 4th picture in the folder,and write about it.Then tag 4 other people to do the same."
But since it’s almost end of another month, I figured I should get it over with and since its May I tweaked the tag a bit to make it the 5th folder, the 5th picture. :D Well not only because its May and it’s the 5th month but my 4th folder has pictures that Ahm, that cannot be shared online! So there!
I love this picture of the lil fella, playing away in the Vegas bathroom with his father's toothbrush. Sometime even such a little toothbrush is a source of great entertainment. And for once, we captured the spontaneity with thousands of little Kochunni's.
14 comments:
that's a nice pic! :)
Interesting pic. Love the angle and the picture itself is cool.
~ Ray - Thanks!
~ Cuckoo - yup turned out real nice.
Interesting !
~Swati - :)
very interesting!!! and like Cuckoo said.. great angle!
~ Preethi - :)
wow..what a beautiful pic..he is cute little boy..When I see lufthansa adv kid..I think about kochunni...
Aryan's mom
Yeah that is really a nice pic.
Lingerie Bookmark
what a beautiful picture..
where art thou?
Hey how are you and where are you? Time for new posts...
Aryan's mom
Thanks Angel
Abha, AM - Yes I am around, though been super busy, and now with a pile up on my reader I am not sure when I will catch up! But thanks so much for checking in.
Good pic shared.
Lingerie news
Post a Comment