Site Meter

Thursday, February 05, 2009

In 8 days

We are off to India, what many folks here would consider a vacation of dreams – for 3 whole weeks! My colleague almost fell off her chair, saying that it was 'awesome'.

Now tell the same thing to your desi friend and they give you knowing smile saying its been a while since you have gone back, haven’t you?

But it doesnt matter, 'coz I AM GOING TO INDIA IN 8 DAYS

I can’t hardly wait. To meet my best friends from college, to maybe see some of my school buddies, meet my parents, my family, travel and the BEST part – watch Kochunni’s reaction to everything. I am not sure how he will do – not a clue, but the anticipation is a joy every day.

Here I come ....

8 comments:

Lijy said...

i am happy for you guys...

welcome to india :)

rayshma said...

that sounds SO good!
have fun..!
and have a wonderful journey :)

~nm said...

Have fun!! BTW any chances of visiting Delhi?

Mama - Mia said...

woohoo! :)

any trips to Bangalore?? pls to leme know!

hugs

abha

Anonymous said...

Abha - Pune, B'lore, Kerala ... Its a full 3 weeks! :)

Mama - Mia said...

have sent you a mail on reachk3 id.

cheers!

abha

Anonymous said...

Wish You A safe journey. I can imagine the anticipation :)

DotThoughts said...

yipee-yay. Enjoy the trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...