The last post of 2008
So how do I do the last post of the 2008?
I have been racking my brains on this – seems like a big thing – you know ‘end it right’, sorta thing. Thought of many things to do - a summary post (who has time), a time capsule (Dottie did a far better job already, see here), a resolutions list (come on you know I won’t keep it) or maybe a snapshot of the blog that is rocking and all that jazz (who am I kiddin', my readership has probably fallen to the deep abyss already)
And then it hit me. I do the last post (drum roll please) with CELEBRATIONS! Because, I made it to a 100 post per year this year. Isn’t that reason enough? :D
Here’s wishing you all a HAPPY HAPPY 2009! May all that be blessed come your way. And here are some great pictures of how everyone is celebrating.
Lastly a prayer
O Krishna, we praise and thank you for the gift of living this year,
This year has been a time filled with many blessings,
a few challenges and some opportunities, joys and sorrows
While we trust and believe in You,
Sometimes it’s been difficult to understand Your ways.
Guard us and show us the right way
May we continue to grow in age, wisdom, knowledge and grace
Throughout our lifetime.
Jai Shree Krishna.
Happy New Year!
8 comments:
Happy new year K3!
wshing you guys a gorgeous year ahead!
hugs
abha
Happy new Year
~ MaidInMalaysia, Aba, Asaaan - Thanks! and wish you all the same.
HAPPY NEW YEAR K3
Something for you at my blog
~AM - Thanks, so glad to have you back to blogging! :)
~ Preethi - Thanks GF, great way to kick start the year.
Cannot see latest updates yaar..something wrong with my Blogger
AM
Rotterdam and Stuttgart tell the feasibility of the manipulate of robots in the devotee of [url=http://www.ddtshanghaiescort.com]escorts shanghai[/url] architecture
Post a Comment