Site Meter

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

YTT

pushed Inspired by Preethi and Homecooked I started to think about adding fodder to the blog while having some fun to. So here I go creating a tag - I present to you the “YTT Tag

*** Edited: New Tag name, courtesy Ray "Kal, Aaj aur Kal ***

~ The tag copy ~

Two questions in each category answer them and then tag your friends from the blog-o-sphere. (Simple enough right) Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and you are all set.

Yesterday (Kal)
Your oldest memory
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Today (Aaj)
Your first thought today morning
If you built a time capsule today what would it contain?
Tomorrow (Kal)
This year ….
What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now?

~ End Tag details ~

Here's my take at it ...

Yesterday
My oldest memory – My oldest memory is that of when I was probably around a year old when I used to jump around like a frog - don't know why I used to do it, but I recollect doing it while dad used to go to work. I guess it was my way of saying 'bye' :D

What were you doing 10 years ago?- (Ed: lost my earlier comment, in a hurry to hit publish, here's something else from 1998) The awkward first days of college as I tried to make new friends, forming first impressions of teachers who later turned out to be some of the best that I ever came across, the first big crushes from the Poly-Tech guys across from our campus.

Today
Your first thought today morning – Darn it’s Tuesday! It’s going to be a long day, have an evening class to attend from 6.30 thru 9.30 apart from the grinding day at work. Plus the instructor has never been able to finish on time (forget early, he always seems to talk abt the most important stuff past 9.30) :(

If you built a time capsule today what would it contain? - It would contain pictures of family, a strand of black hair (since I am finding a lot more white hairs these days), a snapshot of my blog as it stands today; maybe a little diary with all my thoughts at this moment.

Tomorrow
This year … I shall have completed 8 years of marriage (in Sept). So the 7-year itch is behind us! ;)

What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now? 2022 – Dealing with a teenager... shudders!

There simple enough, please indulge me Ray, HC, Preethi and anyone else. Maybe I will come up with a few more!** hee hee **

12 comments:

rayshma said...

oh wow! me like...
me will do... :)

rayshma said...

umm... u've been married EIGHT years!
i NOW think i married real late! :D

K 3 said...

@ Ray - Thank you! Thank you!
*** beaming with pride ***

rayshma said...

done! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow....nice one :) Happy Anniversary (I am taking tomorrow literally :) ) By the way what classes you attend....just curious,u can ask me to mind my own business!

Wunderyearz said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Hey ya taken a slightly long break from blogging. Lot of things happening out here, a change in our location is soon to happen so preparations are going on for it.

Preethi said...

congrats on your wedding anniversary... lovely tag.. will get to it soon..

K 3 said...

@ HC - Proj Management - just adding more skills into my portfolio! ;)

@ WY - were are u moving to? good luck - moving is sometimes real tough

@ preethi - anniversary is not until Sept but thanks for your wishes

Swati said...

Interesting tag..loved it !

Anonymous said...

Done :)

Savani said...

you were in college in 1998?? you are a child, you!

K 3 said...

~ Swati - Thx

~ HC - thanks for the indulgence! :)

~ Dottie - LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...