Site Meter

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sound of Music

MM, lifted this one from your Bedlam!

Rules of the tag: Various situations are given. You have to come up with a song (or a couple) that aptly describe those situations in YOUR life.

Opening credits: Chhoti si asha - Roja

Waking up: Suprabhatam – M.S.Subhalaxmi

Average day: Main zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gaya - Hum Dono

First date: Pehla Nasha - Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander

Falling in love: Zara Zara – RHTDM/ Chhukar Mere Man Ko – Yaarana

Love Scene: Baho maie chale aao - Anamika

Fight Scene: Baat Meri Suniye to Zara - Kuch Naa Kaho/
Padaakali – Yodha (best comedic fight song)

Breaking up: Tere bina zindagi se koi - Aandhi / Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam - Kaagaz ke Phool

Getting back together: Gham ka fasana – Manchali /Agar Tum Na Hote Title Song

Secret love: Yeh Raat Yeh Chandini - Jaal

Life’s ok: Apni to jaise taise - Laawaris

Mental Breakdown: Dil ke tukde karke - Dada (?)/

Driving: Dil Chahta Hai – Title song

Learning a lesson: Tujhse naaraz nahi zindagi – Maasoom

Deep thought - Aage Bhi Jaane Na Tu - Waqt

Flashback: Nyagayam Varede – Autograph (excellent lyrics)

Partying: Dhoom Again - Dhoom 2

Happy Dance: Tham Thakka Them Thakka – Thirumali (really excellent dance, please do check out even if you don’t understand the words – which are meaningful too)

Regretting: Achaji main haari – Kala Pani

Lullaby: Chanda Hai Tu - Aradhana

Long night alone: Sandase aate hai – Border

Death Scene: Yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaaye – Pyaasa

Closing Credits: Mai Pal to Pal ka Shaayar Hoon – Kabhi Kabhi

Now let me also say this, this is going to look totally inept in a day when another mood strikes me, but I guess thats why tags are passed on! So all you music lovers please come up with another set of great numbers to fill up our iPods!!!

I tag you all – come share the passion! (Please let me know if you do the tag so I can check it out!

6 comments:

DDmom said...

Hey, nice list. Baho mein chale aa, all the Aandhi and masoom songs. Am sure going to be humming some of these all day long.

Swati said...

If I would do this tag , it will be the same songs. It was just so apt for me :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...nice song list.I dont know if i have the patience but will let u know if I make up the list :)

Savani said...

Wow. I am so archaic that I barely remember the songs :( Except Roja and dil chahata hain!I am not even going to attempt this :)

Preethi said...

Lovely Lovely... I am humming Pehla Nasha already :)

K 3 said...

@ ddmom - Thx
@ Swati - :)
@ homecooked - come-on do one - its really fun
@ Dottie - its fun ... try it
@ preethi - woo hoo - ur back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...