More about moi!
Tagged by little Aaru ... a few more things about Moi!
Last Movie You Saw In a Theater: Superman Returns (last year, few days before my delivery)
What Book Are You Reading: Cannot remember, do reading books to Kutie count… This is so depressing! Note to myself: Find the time to get back into the grove on reading!
Favorite Board Game: Too many ... Cards, Monopoly, Uno .. I love playing!
Favorite Magazine: Entertainment Weekly
Favorite Smells: Soil after the first rain
Favorite Sound: When Kutie calls Amma when he wakes up from sleep - the sleepy voice is oh sooo sweet & the sound of his tiny feet as he runs around the hardwood floors
Worst Feeling In The World: Getting lost
What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake?: Can I go back to sleep, for another 5 mins?
Favorite Fast Food Place: Any chaat house ... if I can get some bhel, pani puris - see you there!
Future Child's Name: No idea!
Finish This Statement. "If I Had A Lot Of Money I'd...”: Travel the world
Do You Drive Fast?: Depends on who you ask! ;)
Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal?: Nope
Storms-Cool Or Scary?: Scary
What Was Your First Car?: Toyota
Favorite Drink: H20
Finish This Statement, "If I Had The Time I Would .....”: Travel, Play, Sleep …
Do You Eat The Stems On Broccoli?: Yes
If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice?: Golden brown
Name All The Different Cities/Towns You Have Lived In: Mumbai, Dallas, Bangalore, Bay area
Favorite Sports To Watch: Cricket
One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You: A little guy he might be, but oh what fun times doth he bring to his Mama and me!
What's Under Your Bed?: Box filled with clothes
Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again?: Yes
Morning Person Or Night Owl?: Night owl
Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up?: Eewwee eggs, never my favourite either way!
Favorite Place To Relax: Home with family and friends
Favorite Pie: Anything goes!
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla, Tuttie-fruite - actually anything except chocolate!
Of All The People You Tagged This To, Who's Most Likely To Respond First?:
Hmm .. no ideas! I think this tag has been around for a while, I have to figure out who to tag first - Swati? Kodi's mom? Rayshma? Anyone else?
6 comments:
you must get a life to much time on your hands. the time you filled in the answers you could have stayed in bed for half an hour sleepin. only kidding.May God bless you and your family.
Hey nice list....many similarities :)
Hey i did this one already..check that out here.
http://myamusingmind.blogspot.com/2008/04/more-about-me.html
@ alan - very true .. darn! :)
@ homecooked - true
@ swati - OPPS!!! well I can say you did it first! ;)
Many people like the Mud smell I guess..
Good one...And thanks for the sweet words about Aaru..
AM
arre? last i checked i didn't see this post! why why?
anyway, i just did this tag this morng! so, i cud be first! :D
p.s.: i DO love tags! :)
Post a Comment