Site Meter

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy Happy Day!

To the one, who has always loved me unconditionally!!!!


To the one, who has always been there for me!!!


To the one, without whom I would not be! (Sorry Achan! ;))


Happy Birthday, Amma!
Happy U, Ammamma!


Ed to add: Sorry for any confusion, folks - it was my mom's birthday, not mine yesterday. But she often visits all of you, so I am sure she is very happy with your wishes. Thanks guys ... U ALL ROCK!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...happy Birthday wishes!!! Have a great year ahead.

~nm said...

Happy bilthday to Yoo! (kiddy style:D)

Tharini said...

awww...happy birthday to youm one day later..K3. Wish you many many sweet ones in the years to come. :)

rayshma said...

heyy.. blog-hopped by... to wish u a wonderful belated b'day! :)

K 3 said...

Thanks guys, but somewhere along I guess I was unclear, it was my mom's (amma) birthday.

Aryan-Arjun said...

Belated Happy birthday to your Mom..Hm I am late..Tell kutie to give her a sweet ummma from Aryan's side...
AM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...