Dream Home
Yes, we are finally done with our house hunt! We got our dream home(today we got the keys). A nice little cozy house where we are going to build our home!
What a roller-coaster ride it was!
During the last 6 months, weekends were spent in checking out open houses, looking at real-estate websites and running all around the Bay area. Sometimes irritated with our agent, at times tired of checking out bad houses, its been one big journey. Offers fell through and there was a point when I thought this was not going to happen for us! But now all that is in the past!
This is my first official house and I have mixed feelings about it. I am elated at owing a property, thrilled at the prospect of decorating it, scared out of my mind knowing how much I owe the bank! I guess, mixed feelings are part of anything new....
No comments:
Post a Comment