Site Meter

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Miracle of life!

'Birth' one miracle that changes everything ...

Being a brand new mom of a bright, handsome baby boy has taken me by surprise. The little one is already the boss of the household and charms us with his 7-week old tricks! I am puzzled by his little antics and I wonder more about the intricate way that Gods work to create such a personality [yes my son already has a personality!!]

The days roll by faster & even though I seem to be doing the same every day stuff of diapering, feeding and burping I cant get enough of the little guy. Each day he does something new and phenomenal [atleast for me]. He has started to smile, gurgle and follow us with his eyes and I can't wait for his next big things. It makes me happy and proud to have given birth to such a wonderful child, a wonderous opportunity that God has given me to show the little one the path to success and glory, the differences of good and bad, of being the best that one can be.

I now feel blessed to have my parents with me and in becoming a parent I feel more closer to them. In pursuit of being a good mom I have become a good daughter - or atleast I am trying to be!

O what jouyous wonderous turn my life has taken!

2 comments:

Edappal said...

These articles had a soothing effect on our moods. It instantly took us several years back, when we had faced the life in a similar way. We were then looking forward to the day when our little one will recognize us, followed by each step of growth. An attempt to write down the events/milestones is really laudable.

K 3 said...

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...